Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

About

Welcome to Family food and recipes

I am an Irish mother of three who has worked in the food service industry for 10 years. As a mother I know that planning your family's meals is not always easy for many reasons, such as:

Changing/growing children's needs
Budget
New family additions
and many more

I have made this blog to share my knowledge and recipes with you and the aim of this blog is to provide useful recipes that are affordable, easy and that include everyday ingredients. Who wants to shop at five different stores just to get the ingredients for one meal? and who can afford to?

I hope to post recipes under the following:

family meals
desserts
party food
special occasion food
allergy free recipes
Irish dishes (well I am Irish!)
School lunches
Treats

I hope this blog is a useful resource to you and please if you like what you see dont forget to subscribe and digg!

Best wishes
Alana


Digg!

3 comments:

  1. So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

    Mitchie
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    matreyastudios
    matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. You have post a very informative topics that readers would always love to visit. Thanks for taking time sharing this with us. Visit my site too #triciajoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Family food and recipes

Recipes and cooking tips for family meals that are easy, quick and inexpensive for busy families