450g minced beef
Pinch of mixed herbs
1 onion finely chopped
Salt and pepper
- Mix the mince and onion in a large bowl.
- Add the herbs and breadcrumbs and seasoning. Mix together
- Whisk the egg slightly and add half to the mince, this binds the mince to stop your burgers falling apart.
- If mixture is too wet add a little flour, if too dry add a little more egg.
- Divide mince and shape into burgers
- Fry gently or grill on a low heat until well browned
- Ensure mince is cooked all the way through
You can also make the portions smaller and roll the mince into rounds for meatballs
Posted with LifeCast