Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Recipes To Come

I hope you have found my first few recipes usefull, I will be posting lots more recipes frequently, subscribe by email and you can get all my recipes emailed to you so you never miss any, but don't forget to check in now and then too, I would love to hear your thoughts about the recipes or you can read other peoples thoughts on them.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please comment or if you have any recipes you would like to share you can contact me by email. Please don't post recipes in the comments, if you have a recipe to share, email me and I will post it, you will be given full credit for your recipe in the post, and a link to your blog if you have one. (You must be a subscriber to have your recipe posted.)

Looking forward to hearing from you.


Posted with LifeCast




Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family food and recipes

Recipes and cooking tips for family meals that are easy, quick and inexpensive for busy families